For analytically pure and contamination free micro milling of ceramic or metallic powder in dry as well as in suspension from as large as 200 micron particle size down to extreme fineness (Less than 1 micron). Most suitable for micro milling of hard material like carbide, Borides & ceramics etc.
Principle of Operation
Micro Milling is carried out by rolling of the balls on material
as well as frequent impact of balls.
The sample kept in the pot along with balls of suitable
material and pot rotates on P.U. coated support rolls. The
pot rotational speed can be set from 20-to 200 rpm. Pot
rotates about its axis, while balls inside the pot spin about
their own axis in the same direction, the material gets
trapped between the inner wall of bowl & balls and gets
rolled over by weight of balls and thus gets pulverized.
Pot Material (inner lining): a) Tungsten Carbide, b) Toughened Alumina or c) Stabilized Zirconia.
Pot Capacity 500 ml to 5000 ml (5 liters).
Long continuously running hours: - upto 7 days
- Micro milling: End fineness, smaller than 1 micron.
- Analytically Pure Milling: Since the material is kept in isolated bowl.
- Reproducible Milling: Pot speed can be set from 20 to 200 rpm by selecting suitable roll speed through digital display settings. On - off cycle can be programmed for long running hours. Reproducible grinding results are achieved by selecting the previous set parameters.
- Homogenizing: Homogenizing is achieved by continuous mixing during milling process.
- Maintenance Free: System is driven through a self-diagnostic type micro controller based A.C. Frequency controlled drive, having various setting and indicating parameters.
- Permanently lubricated bearings.
- One Year Warrantee against any manufacturing Defects.